Feel free to comment on these Brilliant thought-provoking quotes!
COMMUNICATION: (Ashleigh Brilliant)
1. I don´t wish to appear overly inquisitive, but are you still alive?
2. Agree with me now, it will save so much time.
3. Yes, but all the time I try to see things from your point of view I get a headache.
4. When all other means of communication fail, try words.
5. When I say nothing, I don´t necesarily mean nothing.
6. I want to reach your mind, where is it currently located?
7. I waited and waited, and when no message came, I knew it must be from you.
8. I don’t want to bore you, but there is nobody else around for me to bore you.
9. Lets not complicate our relationship by trying to communicate with each other.
10. I will pretend to trust you if you pretend to trust me.
PEOPLE ARE LIKE THAT (Ashleigh Brilliant)
1. Please do not put a strain on this relationship by asking me to do something for you.
2. Accept me for what I am, completely unacceptable.
3. You are definitely on my list, but I have forgotten what it´s a list of.
4. My best consolation is the hope that the things I failed to have weren´t really worthy having.
5. If only I could get that wonderful feeling of accomplishment without having to accomplish anything.
6. Please remain calm, its no use both of us being hysterical at the same time.
7. To any truly impartial person, it would be obvious that I am always right.
8. All I ask of life is a constant and exaggerated sense of my own importance.
9. The help I need most urgently is the help in admitting that I need help.
10. I need some of my problems to help my mind off some of the others.
11. I can do without the essentials, but I must have my luxuries.
12. Thank you for letting me criticize you unfairly, it makes me feel so important.
13. Some of the things that will live longest in my memory, never really happened.
14. I desperately need some wise advise, which will recommend that I do what I want to do.
15. Change, it is time for us to make some big changes-but why don’t you change first?
YOU AND ME (Ashleigh Brilliant)
1. Why is it taking you too long to bring out the good in me?
2. Please do not lie to me, unless you are absolutely sure I will never find the truth.
3. How kind of you to want me live my life for me?
4. Please do not recommend me to your friends, its difficult to cope with you alone.
5. If things don´t improve soon, I have to ask you to stop helping me!
6. If you don’t let me make you happy, I will make you suffer.
7. I can forgive you for being wrong, but it is much harder to forgive you for being right.
8. Forgive me now, tomorrow I may no longer feel guilty.
9. You are not the only person in the world who doesn’t care enough about me.
10. Don’t ever ask me to choose between you and happiness because I will choose you everytime.
11. I don’t understand you, you don’t understand me, what else do we have in common?
12. Now that you mention it, I do remember loving you.
13. Don’t shoot, we may booth be on the same side.
14. If you cared more for my feelings you wouldn’t be so successful.
15. Why isn’t there some cheap and easy way I can prove how much you mean to me??
The strange World of other people. (Ashleigh Brilliant)
1. I wish all the people who sincerely want to help me could agree with each other.
2. Please don’t ask me to keep in step- it is hard enough just to stay in line.
3. I get along with everybody, expect animals and people.
4. In an orderly world, there’s always a place for the disorderly.
5. I’ve found the secret of happiness- totally disregard of everybody.
6. I wish I’d be born with an unfair advantage instead of having to try to acquire one.
7. I had a ticket to the good life, but somehow could never find the entrance.
8. I live in a world of my own, but visitors are most welcome.
9. What I want is all the power and none of the responsibility.
10. I want either less corruption or more chance to participate in it.
11. If we all work together, we can totally disrupt the system.
12. Should I abide by the rules until they are changed, or help speed the change by breaking them.
13. If I didn’t have to work so hard, I’d have more time to be depressed.
14. For Gods sake, tell me what to think.
15. The world needs more people like us and fewer than them.
TIME AND CHANGE (Ashleigh Brilliant)
1. Everything might be different in the present, if only one thing had been different in the past.
2.Today is as what happened yesterday.
3. Normal times may be possibly be over forever.
4. Some parts of the past must be preserved, and some of the future prevented at all costs.
5. My great ambition is to build something that will last, at least until I have finished building it.
6. Tomorrow, this will be part of the unchangeable past but unfortunately, it can still be changed today.
7. Look before our very eyes, the future is becoming the past.
8. Some changes are so slow, you don’t notice them, others are so fast, they don’t notice you.
9. I find it easier to be a result of the past than a cause of the future.
10. I need more time and I probably will always do.
11. Why does trouble always come at the wrong time?
12. Until recently, I thought I was someone I knew.
13. Nothing is more quiet than the sound of hair going grey.
14. My, how you’ve changed since I have changed.
15. Please don’t disturb me while I’m growing.
Keep reading, will be adding more!!